Civil and Environmental Engineering & Industry
CEE Partners Program
The UCLA-CEE Partners program facilitates interaction between participating organizations (design firms, contractors, private foundations, utilities, and government agencies) with CEE department students, staff, and faculty.
Participating organizations benefit through exclusive recruitment opportunities, faculty access, and research partnership opportunities.
We welcome participation at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels.
CEE Outreach Coordinator: Laura Yoo
Industrial Advisory Board
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) provides support and guidance to the UCLA Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) Department from the perspective of industry leaders.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
View the current CEE Industry Advisory Board.
Read the Industry Advisory Board Charter.
- American Chemical Society
- Environmental Chemistry Division
- Colloid & Surface Science Division
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- North American Membrane Society
- Structural Engineers Association of Southern California